Fiducia Marketing - This is a great company to learn and grow professionally! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Fiducia Marketing

"This is a great company to learn and grow professionally!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

I have been working at Fiducia Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Some of the best reasons to work for this company would be the atmosphere, the job experience, and the office events!

The atmosphere: Everyone is really friendly and wants to help! They play games to help train which also helps build a relationship with your co-workers! Everyone knows how to stay professional and still have fun together!

Job Experience: I have been here about a month and I can honestly say I feel like I have learned more hands on at this job than I did in college classes! I never run out of things to learn and I have been shown the opportunities for advancement and I am constantly reminded that there is so much more for me here. Its nice to know that I will never just settle in one position but I will continue to grow and promote. In past jobs managers didn't help you promote or remind you of your potential. Here I am always reminded how much is in store for me and it keeps me motivated and excited! I know that this will be a career for me and its comforting to know that!

Office events: Every week we all go out and do something as an office! We bowl, watch sporting events, go to dinner, comedy shows, whatever everyone wants to do! It is great to spend time with co-workers outside of work because then when I have a question inside of work I feel comfortable asking. It also helps us work better as a team because everyone is genuinely friends. We also attend conferences together and fundraisers. I am always excited for office night!

Cons

The only downside for me is the cafeteria downstairs! I wish it was a little bigger and served a larger variety of foods.

Other Employee Reviews for Fiducia Marketing

"Business/Commercial Junior Account Manager Intern"

Current Employee - Junior Account Manager Intern in Troy, MI
    Current Employee - Junior Account Manager Intern in Troy, MI

I have been working at Fiducia Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Working at a company that is fun and I actually look forward to work everyday
    - Constant feedback about how I am doing in the company whether its praise or constructive feedback
    - Great relationships with management
    - Great relationships with co workers, a lot of mutual respect
    - Paid internship (awesome!)
    - Learn how to work with business in their commercial division
    - Seeing a lot of growth in the company
    - Networking with VERY successful people

Cons

Definitely not used to working from 9 to 5 but its nice having my weekends off!

Advice to Management

Maybe written feedback for the intern would be useful!

"Great Career Opportunity"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Troy, MI
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Troy, MI

I have been working at Fiducia Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I was looking for a career opportunity where I would be compensated for my efforts and came across Fiducia Marketing on Careerbuilder. After going through the three step interview process I quickly realized that this was a good fit for me. The management team was very upfront about the position and the requirements. I have seen that the way to move up through the company is through personal efforts and not politics! The entire team is a great group of people that enjoys working together to help obtain each others goals!

Cons

I have been with the company for 4 months now and have nothing to complain about.

Advice to Management

Keep up with the enthusiasm, it is contagious.