Fifth Third - Great place to work | Glassdoor

"Great place to work"

Former Intern - Legal Intern in Indianapolis, IN
Former Intern - Legal Intern in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Fifth Third as an intern (More than a year)

Pros

Fifth Third is amazing place to work! I learned a lot. The company provides tons of opportunties for growth. I interned for the company for a year. One of the best decisions I've ever made.

Cons

I was the first intern in trust. There could be more learning materials given. This would be beneficial for both the intern and the company.

Advice to Management

I don't really have any advice to management My manager is amazing. She is always around to lend guidance and very open to feedback. The managers at Fifth Third are very approachable! I appreciated that aspect!

Other Employee Reviews for Fifth Third

1. "A great place to learn and develop."

Current Employee - Affiliate Retail and Business Banking Chief Financial Officer in Grand Rapids, MI

I have been working at Fifth Third full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have really enjoyed being a part of this organization. I was able to come in at an entry level position and climb up to a senior position within 5 years. The management does a great job developing talent giving employees opportunities to prove themselves. It is great to work in a place where you can leverage "in market" leadership to mentor you in to something special.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say.

Advice to Management

None

2. "Good experience and salary but a revolving door."

Former Employee - Senior Portfolio Manager in Southfield, MI
    Former Employee - Senior Portfolio Manager in Southfield, MI

I worked at Fifth Third full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Some good people, decent income and interesting work.

Cons

Revolving door meaning employees changing often-watch your back. Changing course and focus often. Irrelevant meetings that take away from productivity. Not very high quality talent. Poor technology.

Advice to Management

Evaluate where you are investing your money. The "One Bank" strategy must have cost a fortune to train everyone on and it turned out to be a waste.