Financial Foundation Group - Great Company, Fantastic Opportunity, IF You Are Willing To Work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Financial Foundation Group
There are newer employer reviews for Financial Foundation Group

See Most Recent

Helpful (1)

"Great Company, Fantastic Opportunity, IF You Are Willing To Work"

Star Star Star Star Star
  • Work/Life Balance
  • Culture & Values
  • Career Opportunities
  • Comp & Benefits
  • Senior Management
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lone Tree, CO
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lone Tree, CO
Recommends
Positive Outlook

I have been working at Financial Foundation Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

A great way to get into the Financial Services Industry and learn some of the most important life lessons about saving money and preparing for your and your family's future. The management staff is all very well informed and more than willing to go out of their way and help you with just about anything. If you do your part, the opportunity to grow with the company is amazing and you can earn your promotions and raises in a very short amount of time. Ultimately I see myself running a division of the company in a pretty short period of time.

Cons

Similar to college, it costs some money to get accredited. It costs a ton less obviously, but there is that initial cost ($489). However the company will bonus you $500 on your 1st promotion to try and help you offset that cost. Also, it is not a typical work schedule, so you have to be self motivated to schedule appointments, see clients, and get your work done. If you need micromanaging, this is not the position for you.

Advice to Management

Hold your reps accountable and make sure they are doing what they say they are. This will help them succeed and thrive.

Other Employee Reviews for Financial Foundation Group

  1. "Marketing Professional"

    Star Star Star Star Star
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    • Comp & Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Former Employee - Accelerated Management Trainee in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Accelerated Management Trainee in Charlotte, NC
    Doesn't Recommend
    Negative Outlook

    I worked at Financial Foundation Group full-time (Less than a year)

    Pros

    Very competitive environment, Fun people to work for, work hard play hard mentality

    Cons

    Zero training or development, your start out cold calling 60-120 times a day until you get your MLO's and once you do that you still have to cold call daily. The leads you get are not actually leads they are people who want to go through a bank, 12 hr work days and zero satisfaction from job duties.

    Advice to Management

    Create some sort of training and development program, put some skin in the game to decrease the massive amounts of turnover, improve your marketing 90% of the marketing is through cold calling the other 10% are through google searches for mortgages trust me if you can improve this your batting average will improve as well.


  2. "Full of ego-maniacs who see finance and sales as " the ends justify the means""

    Star Star Star Star Star
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    • Comp & Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Former Employee - Accelerated Management Trainee in Raleigh, NC
    Former Employee - Accelerated Management Trainee in Raleigh, NC
    Doesn't Recommend
    Neutral Outlook

    I worked at Financial Foundation Group full-time (Less than a year)

    Pros

    Will pay for your training but they take the cost of training out of your last pay check if you quit before 90 days. They have a great knack for finding talented individuals and exploiting them.

    Cons

    Unless you are a male, and a cut throat, this is not the place for you. The company touts values that are absent from their day-to-day operations. They only value their employees as much as they can use/abuse them. If you give any push back or show signs that you are questioning their methods you will be micromanaged and harassed until you quit.

    Advice to Management

    Take your employees advice on how to improve the work environment more seriously, rather than seeing it as a personal attack and getting defensive. Understand that high-stress jobs take a toll more quickly on employees and therefore require more care and proactive action by managers to keep employees from burning out or becoming disenchanted and disengaged. Micromanaging is not the same as motivating.

There are newer employer reviews for Financial Foundation Group
There are newer employer reviews for Financial Foundation Group

See Most Recent

Work at Financial Foundation Group? Share Your Experiences

Financial Foundation Group
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or