FinancialForce - Good company with a culture of transparency and desire to improve | Glassdoor
  1. "Good company with a culture of transparency and desire to improve"

Current Employee - Product Management in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at FinancialForce full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Products are strong and getting better - Overall company strategy is solid - Salesforce Platform is a killer - Management team wants to improve

Cons

- More aggressive execution - Get rid of 'C' players and replace with 'A' players (despite what the C players are going to say about the company

FinancialForce2019-09-25
  1. "Solid leadership & sound strategy makes for success in the cloud"

Current Employee - Director in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at FinancialForce full-time for less than a year

Pros

FinancialForce has new exec leadership that has the company focused on a well thought out strategy and is executing well. The product portfolio in on track, and relationship with Salesforce provides immense opportunity to drive success.

Cons

The company is limited by the number of resources and amount of time in the day - the opportunity is huge.

Advice to Management

Keep on track.

FinancialForce2019-12-11
  2. "Great people, and great environment to work in"

Current Employee - Solution Consultant in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at FinancialForce full-time

Pros

The people you work with here are all great. Everyone is willing to help out, and we are truly one team with one vision. I have never worked in an environment before quite like it, and it is amazing. As a consultant you need some room to fail and not feel like it will be the end. The culture they have put together here makes you feel safe to take risks and try new things. If it doesn't work out you can find comfort in the fact that you tried, and that management will have your back.

Cons

Working hours are long sometimes, but that comes with any consulting job. We have to work around customers schedules to get billable hours. Just comes with the title.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. I am really loving the community we are building here internally.

FinancialForce2019-12-11

Discover more reviews about FinancialForce.