KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Intern

Great Company to work for

May 17, 2022 - Anonymous Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits and learning opportunities at work.

Cons

Can not think of any at this moment

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Solid company so far

May 3, 2022 - Scientific Strategy in Cedar Knolls, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Open environment, welcoming for collaborations and lots of learning opportunities.

Cons

Fingerpaint is still growing so there is still a learning curve. But as things evolve they seem to be for the better so far.

Continue reading

Fingerpaint Group Response

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Fingerpaint. We are happy to hear you are enjoying the learning opportunities we offer to our employees, the work, teammates, and Fingerpaint’s overall culture. We value all feedback and constantly look for ways to improve our agency. As we continue to grow, we will continue to listen to our people. If there is any other feedback that you would like to share, please feel free to reach out to peopleandculture@fingerpaint.com.

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Consultant

Jul 23, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good salary, interesting projects, exposure to the pharmaceutical industry

Cons

Long hours, limited resources on projects

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Fingerpaint Group.

Fingerpaint Group Photos

+ Add Photo
Fingerpaint Group photo of: Never Paint By Number
Fingerpaint Group photo of: Our head of People and Culture leads a talk on diversity and inclusion at one of our Fingerpaint University sessions.
Fingerpaint Group photo of: Fingerpainters in our Cedar Knolls office participate in our Wear Red Day initiative.
Fingerpaint Group photo of: Conshy Fingerpainters learn hands-free CPR during a lunch and learn event.
Fingerpaint Group photo of: Kicking off January 2020 with a relaunch of Fingerpaint University.
Fingerpaint Group photo of: We were so honored to support our head of philanthropy, Bo Goliber in receiving a Compassion Award from The Giving Circle.
Fingerpaint Group photo of: Fingerpaint announces their partnership with Thrive Global .