"Exactly what the tired Pharma agency landscape needs"

Current Employee - Digital Strategy

I have been working at Fingerpaint Marketing full-time for more than a year

Pros

Other reviews will talk about 2 things: 1) FP's "people first" culture: Our culture is undoubtedly the agency's most notorious and verifiable trait. The leadership at ALL levels are fantastic, and trained to have the emotional intelligence to keep the FP ship running smoothly while keeping employees' happiness and work-life balance top of mind. Everything you hear in defense of this culture is true, and permeates every aspect of the work we do, in ways both overt and subtle. 2) "Toxic" work culture - unfortunately a few people take "people first" to mean having low standards, no accountability or never having to work long hours. That's a shame. All agencies, healthcare or not, have one thing in common: bonding while in the trenches on hard work. If you love what you do, and you're willing to work hard at it, then things like occasional long hours or direct on-the-job performance feedback are understood and appreciated. The numbers don't lie - neither of these are the "norm" at Fingerpaint. Standards are high. People work hard. We love what we do. And the word "toxic" is antithetical to the agency.

Cons

Like all agencies that are growing, there are growing pains. Most are actually opportunities, if you're willing to look for them.

July 9, 2019Corporate Communications

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Fingerpaint. We’re so thankful to have employees like you on board, and are happy you appreciate the culture we’ve built at the agency and enjoy working with your teams. Should you ever have additional or constructive feedback, please don’t hesitate to reach out to people&culture@fingerpaint.com. Thank you again.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Love"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern in Saratoga Springs, NY

I worked at Fingerpaint Marketing

Pros

Positive, Employee first work environment

Cons

I dont have any cons

April 6, 2020Marketing

Thank you for taking the time to review your internship experience with Fingerpaint. Our intern program and the success of our intern alumni is very important to us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the people first culture we have built here at Fingerpaint. If you would like to share any additional feedback, please do not hesitate to reach out to our People and Culture team at people&culture@fingerpaint.com. We wish you the best in your future endeavors!

2. "A great place to work!"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Fingerpaint Marketing

Pros

I learned so much during my internship, and had a great mentor throughout it. The company culture is upbeat and positive. I loved coming into work everyday!

Cons

I can't think of one con!

April 2, 2020Marketing

Thank you for taking the time to review your internship experience with Fingerpaint. We are very grateful to have a stellar group of alumni interns like you and happy you enjoyed the culture we have built here at Fingerpaint. If you would like to share any additional feedback, please do not hesitate to reach out to our People and Culture team at people&culture@fingerpaint.com. We wish you the best in your future endeavors!

Discover more reviews about Fingerpaint Marketing.