Employee Review

Current Employee

Great company

Apr 25, 2021 - Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome and dedicated co-workers, evolving process, smart and challenging work, good culture and benefits

Cons

Busy - a lot of work coming through fast, growth means lots of new faces, not easy to onboard working remotely

Be the first to find this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Intern

Great Learning Opportunities

Apr 15, 2021 - Business Analyst Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to learn about Healthcare and Pharma Industries.

Cons

I think there will be a clear learning curve.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Fingerpaint Marketing Response

Thank you for taking the time to review your internship with Fingerpaint! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience and were able to learn the ins and outs of health and wellness marketing. If you would like to share any additional feedback, please do not hesitate to reach out to our People and Culture team at peopleandculture@fingerpaint.com.

2. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

sinking ship

Feb 11, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Saratoga Springs, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

im honestly not sure what to even put here at this point. paid out sabbaticals? so much for taking time off.

Cons

this place is a sinking ship. here are some tips to survive this place: - career opportunities: get on the dream team or die trying, only way to get any type of recognition. - comp and benefits: the conversation will go like this "we love you, you are amazing, you're the best in the world, 3% is the highest we can give you." it's a lie and we all know it. ask around, salary increases are MUCH more for people who ask for it. it's insulting and it's probably why 10 people have quit this month. - culture and values: make your own rules and stick to them, the culture has died and the value of "people first" is laughable. remember when philanthropy was a core value and then the head of philanthropy quit because things were so bad... and no one cared to comment on this...? -diversity and inclusion: give up, clearly leadership has. -senior management: suck up to them or you're on the outs. likability = raises. -work/life balance: give it up or quit, while we claim to be innovative there is absolutely no change to this, the excuse is "it's our industry." recommendation: get out. im working on it.

Continue reading
    13 people found this review helpful

Fingerpaint Marketing Response

Marketing

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Fingerpaint. We’re sorry to hear your experience isn’t matching the intention we have for each of our employees. Fingerpaint does have a newly-formed relationship with a private equity firm, which will enable the agency to continue growing and investing in new services to best serve our people and clients. We are proud to partner with a group like Knox Lane, because they recognize and respect Fingerpaint’s award-winning people and services, and is fully invested in our future success. Culture has been and remains an important part of the Fingerpaint experience. With the virtual world we continue to live in, we are assessing how to reinvigorate that culture (i.e., the forming of the Saratoga Culture Club) so we all feel a little more connected. We remain committed to improving the diversity and inclusion of Fingerpaint, and while this is a long-term commitment, we know that diversity in all regards will only make us better. 2020 was a demanding year, and we understand and continue to appreciate how hard our employees work day in and day out. The past year has forced many to take a deep dive into their own values and life priorities. For some, that might prompt a variety of changes. Fingerpaint stands committed to putting its people first and providing personal and professional growth opportunities. But, we also understand people have choices and should they decide to move in a different direction for whatever reason, we fully support them and wish them the best.

Discover more reviews about Fingerpaint Marketing.