FireEye - Great place for work and career growth!! | Glassdoor

"Great place for work and career growth!!"

Current Employee - Staff Engineer in Bangalore

I have been working at FireEye full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Hiring/Compensation/Rewards & Benefits: • Hiring standards are very good. • Compensation & benefits are in par with industry standards. Never felt under paid :) • Most of the rewards & recognition are designed to be mutually valuable while in long term association. I personally feel financially secured while planning for a long term career at Fireeye. Location: • Lot of decent residential... societies close to Fireeye Bangalore office. Work: • If choose to learn and deliver on specific programming language or technology opportunities are plenty. • Engineering heads are highly focused and there is always a thought process and plan for "how, what & why" for all deliverables. • There are no trial projects. Though quick POCs are done to evaluate, consider or discard technologies/ideas. • Every engineer is made to feel special and valuable. Every team member knows his/her deliverables for current and upcoming projects. • One can reach out to any level in the org to put forward an idea or change. People here listen to each other. • Mentoring on the job is very effective and is working out. • Cross team collaboration is very good. Never felt isolated work culture. • Managers – All managers are technical experts themselves and becomes easy to communicate technical challenges. Fun/Work-life balance: • Reasonable number of fun events, celebration of festivals & team building activates at work. My daughter loves "bring kid to work" day event :) • Cafeteria food is good most of the times. Special lunch during festivals is always good :) • Sports tournaments are well organized and I participated in some of the matches. It’s really well done.

Cons

Some suggestions: • If we have few cross functional teams like product management and program management teams locally would help Bangalore team. • If we can have kids place inside office would help working parents to bring kids to work during sick day or school off days.

Advice to Management

Going great!!

FireEye2018-12-14
  1. "Great"

Former Intern - Learning and Development Data Analytics

I worked at FireEye

Pros

Great people, good pay

Cons

Work was repetitive, but a good learning experience

FireEye2019-10-06
  2. "Voted One of the Top Places to Work at for a Reason"

Former Employee - Security Analyst

I worked at FireEye full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Absolutely great work environment, Managers care about success, but most importantly, care about their employees.

Cons

There are absolutely no cons

FireEye2019-12-04

Discover more reviews about FireEye.