FireEye - Disruptive, exciting technology helping defenders regain balance against APTs! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for FireEye

"Disruptive, exciting technology helping defenders regain balance against APTs!"

Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Milpitas, CA
Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Milpitas, CA

I have been working at FireEye full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Amazing technology. Work with top-tier peers, with broad experience. Opportunities to grow, and fast! Dave DeWalt and the executive team have an amazing track record. That instills confidence. The amazing growth is demand-generated. We're truly making a difference in the battle against Advanced Threats.

Cons

Growing pains. In almost every role you must be independently motivated. If you're used to the sluggish pace of larger security brands, or like to be dictated daily tasks, this may not be the right fit.

Advice to Management

Work on well defined career paths so existing employees don't miss opportunities due to growth velocity..Corporate culture is maturing, let's continue to see that! =)

Other Employee Reviews for FireEye

1. "FireEye is red hot!"

Current Employee - Senior HRMS Analyst in Milpitas, CA
    Current Employee - Senior HRMS Analyst in Milpitas, CA

I have been working at FireEye full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

We have some of the coolest, or shall I say hottest, technology around. The environment is fast paced, entrepreuneral, and collaborative. I feel like I have made a valuable contribution to the company's success each and every day!! Benefits are fairly rich and employee cost-sharing is low. Free lunch is provided every day with snacks and drinks free all the time. Who could ask for more!

Cons

Buildings are getting a little cramped with rapid growth, but the more the merrier!

Advice to Management

Think about spreading the wealth when it comes to employee bonuses and other incentives beyond base pay.

2. "Awesome technology, leadership, and fast growth!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

I have been working at FireEye full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Amazing leaders, free lunches, fast growth, exciting environment. It is awesome to have Dave DeWalt on board he brings with him years of experience with top tier tech companies.

Cons

Processes haven't been built out in all areas. It would be nice if we were all located in one building instead of having to walk all over and across the street.

Advice to Management

Continue to solidify some processes, don't be to strict with marketing - use FireEye man more! Utilize social media, youtube and better PR.