FireEye - Great Company | Glassdoor

"Great Company"

Current Employee - Account Development Representative in Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - Account Development Representative in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at FireEye full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fast growing, great compensation, flexible. The team is very positive and very willing to help with anything that will help benefit the company.

Cons

Still new, not sure quite where the road will take them. Goals are still shaky and would like more information from up top. But that is expected with new up and coming companies.

Advice to Management

Doing a great job!

FireEye Response

Aug 12, 2014 – Talent Acquisition Representative

Hi, thank you for posting a review on Glassdoor. We are thrilled to hear that your team is very positive and helpful. Remember to participate in our employee referral program, and don't worry we are... More

Other Employee Reviews for FireEye

"Great Company with enormous amount of potential to grow exponentially!!!!!!"

Current Intern - Analyst in Milpitas, CA
    Current Intern - Analyst in Milpitas, CA

I have been working at FireEye as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

I would say there are a lot of good reasons to work in the FireEye:

1) Great Pay and a very competitive pay
    2) Double digit growing company with lots of talent
    3) Intensive research on security so if one is interested in security, this is the place
    4) FREEEE LUNCH and that too is very good.
    5) Free breakfast n almost every type of coffee available.
    6) Excellent location. Easy to reach over there via VTA so commute is not at all a problem.
    7) Very friendly managers
    8) Very steep learning curve over here in the company. It helps the students a lot to learn about different technologies
    9) A proper intern curriculum have been set for the interns. We have been given a schedule with lots of events, meetups with executives, intern showcase at the end . A very good percentage of conversion rate of interns into full time
    10) Every Tuesday, we have a picnic break where all the employees gather at one place and gets a chance to interact with other team members for a while.
    11) MOST IMPORTANTLY, the company heavily invests in interns and the interns never feel that they have not been a part of the company.

Cons

I don't see any cons in the company as of now. Might be that the pros truly suppresses the cons.

Advice to Management

Just work the way you are working!!!!!!!

"Best in the industry!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

I have been working at FireEye full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Has everything you could want in a company. Having recently come from the ranks of an tech industry giant who struggle under their strength and size, I couldn't be more pleased with FireEye. They've provided a team I can learn and grow with, an atmosphere that utilizes my individual strengths and shows appreciation for them, and compensation that is bar none. I can also happily say that this company has great respect for your personal time, a value I hope they'll continue to value as the tech industry moves farther and farther from it.

Cons

This company is still very much in its growing stages, which means constant change and restructuring. However, all of the changes I've experienced so for have been for the better, they're growing NOT shrinking and so the restructure offers tons of opportunity to move up. A shout out to solid leadership for that.

Advice to Management

Continue to be translucent. Nothing willing keep strong people in your ranks like proving that you trust and value them and their opinions.