First Commonwealth Bank - The possibilities are endless | Glassdoor

"The possibilities are endless"

Former Employee - Senior Financial Services Associate in Indiana, PA

I worked at First Commonwealth Bank for more than a year

Pros

Great staff, great management! If you're hungry and eager to grow as a banker they give you the chance to pro yourself. If you're fine with where you are, then they are fine with that as well. You're just expected to reach your quota which is expected at really any job. Great company and they truly do care about their clients.

Cons

They do show appreciation for their staff, just not enough in my opinion. They are always changing things as well, but its always something to make the work easier for both the clients and the staff. They health insurance was not very good when I was there. After you paid an arm and a leg out of pocket then you got good coverage.

Advice to Management

Just give the employees more recognition, make them excited about their jobs because from my experience the people I encountered there love what they do, and love who they work for. They just feel unappreciated a lot of the time.

First Commonwealth Bank2016-06-03

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Good place to work"

I have been working at First Commonwealth Bank full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Good benefits, great people to work with, room for advancement for the motivated, Flexibility

Cons

Pay scale, parking, could allow more remote work.

First Commonwealth Bank2019-05-04

First Commonwealth Bank Response

May 31, 2019Human Resources Representatiave

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your tenure with the company and are happy to hear that you enjoy the flexibility provided and recognize the opportunity for advancement! We are also glad you shared suggestions for us to explore that might help us improve as an employer. ...

2. "Stress"

Former Employee - Teller

I worked at First Commonwealth Bank full-time for more than a year

Pros

Banking hours and holidays, PTO

Cons

Low pay, unrealistic sales goals

Advice to Management

Banking is changing so should you.

First Commonwealth Bank2019-06-22

First Commonwealth Bank Response

July 18, 2019HR Project & Engagement Coordinator

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback on how we can improve, and we wish you well in your future career path.

Discover more reviews about First Commonwealth Bank.