First Data - Information Security Officer | Glassdoor
  1. "Information Security Officer"

I have been working at First Data full-time

Pros

You will get an opportunity to work with all levels of the Company Fast paced and results driven You will be provided many job opportunities You are always on the move - never a day when you're not doing something meaningful for the Company

Cons

Limited work life balance (but you get that with all in the FS sector) WFH is limited No 401K match All HDHP with HSA and FSA

First Data2018-04-25
  1. "Innovative, collaborative Company"

I have been working at First Data full-time

Pros

If you want to succeed at First Data, you have every opportunity to. Great company to begin your career or come in and grow. Exposure to senior management is high and if you are willing to work and have an idea, I have found that you will be supported all the way to senior leadership. Your career is what you make it at First Data, lots of opportunity.

Cons

It's a large company and isn't benign to the challenges that brings, although I would have to say that leadership is making changes all the time to pivot and correct any issues as they show through. The push of the One First Data shows the effort of trying to eliminate silos and give that we're all after the same goal, smaller company mentality.

First Data2017-10-20
  2. "Good place to work"

Current Employee - Systems Engineer

I have been working at First Data full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good benefit, growth, friendly environment

Cons

No work from home policy

First Data2020-02-27

Discover more reviews about First Data.