Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Intern, less than 1 year

If you want real-world experience as an intern, you've come to the right place.

Dec 11, 2019 - Intern in Fishers, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

As an intern, I was trusted with meaningful projects that benefited the entire organization. I was included in team meetings and expected to participate like all other members. If you are looing for an internship that will give you real-world experience, you should intern at First Internet Bank. This is a company that really values their interns and wants to see them be successful.

Cons

I truly have no cons to share. Great people, culture, and company.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work

Apr 1, 2021 - I T
    Business Outlook

Pros

Relaxed work environment, good coworkers

Cons

None i can think of

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

First Internet Bank doesn't forget about the most important part of the organizatoin: the employee.

Jun 17, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Fishers, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Core to First Internet Bank's strategy is a strong appreciation for customer experience and satisfaction that you can't find anywhere else. The Bank goes out of its way to ensure that questions are answered timely and the products offered are among the best on the market. This value of the customer also extends to the employee. First IB leadership & HR does a terrific job in aiming for growth and development opportunities amongst all employees. At the same time, the organization is driving a culture that leaves the employee excited about the future and the next day of work. I get to look forward to new and exciting challenges every day.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind! Keep up the good work.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about First Internet Bank.