KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good people

Jun 26, 2022 - Contact Center Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good training ground 👌 Trainers are good and kind.

Cons

Many emps represent the good Company culture a pair of Manager/Asst Mgr can make your life miserable.

First Tech Federal Credit Union Response

Communications Manager

Thank you for your review! We’re glad to hear that you’re satisfied with the training at First Tech. Please consider reaching out to a member of the senior leadership team or Human Resources to identify ways to better your experience with us.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Place to Work

Aug 10, 2022 - Data Analyst II in Hillsboro, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very well management. Good mentor system

Cons

very busy at the month start

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing company!

Jul 27, 2022 - LFA in Hillsboro, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

During my first week of work, I truly felt supported and I was shocked with all of the benefits that First Tech has to offer. Not only is the company amazing, but so are the individual teams. I enjoy being able to see our CEO Greg be involved with everything we do. I feel like my work is noticed and that my efforts are appreciated. I’ve been here for 3 months and I know that I am a valued employee. Truly an experience that I’ve never experience before. There are a ton of professional growth that happens within the company and there are a ton of resources and support.

Cons

Working from home makes it a bit harder to truly make connections with the team but having the option to work from home has been amazing.

First Tech Federal Credit Union Response

Communications Manager

We’re glad to hear that you enjoy First Tech’s benefits and opportunities for professional development, and hope you take advantage of our flexible workplace arrangement by coming into the office 1+ days per week to collaborate in person with your peers. Thank you for your review and please consider sharing First Tech with your network.

Discover more reviews about First Tech Federal Credit Union.

First Tech Federal Credit Union Photos

+ Add Photo
First Tech Federal Credit Union photo of: Hillsboro Corporate
First Tech Federal Credit Union photo of: Roseville Branch (Roseville, CA)
First Tech Federal Credit Union photo of: Nimbus Branch (Beaverton, OR)
First Tech Federal Credit Union photo of: Eating space with plenty of windows