FirstPRO - FirstPRO is an up and coming woman owned and operated company | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for FirstPRO

"FirstPRO is an up and coming woman owned and operated company"

Current Employee - Executive Recruiter in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Executive Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

Pros

FirstPRO offers a good commission structure, competitive draw, and the ability for a recruiter to make a good living for his or her family. FirstPRO in unique in that we have a non-denominational chapel in our corporate office and we have mass weekly as well as other religious type teachings that are offered from time to time. We are now becoming very much a "corporate" company and beginning to put standard S&OP's in place. FirstPRO has about 125 recruiters that work out of the corporate office and other locations in the Atlanta area as well as a office in Philadelphia. FirstPRO has annual revenues between 40-45 Million annually.

Cons

FirstPRO is a place where you pay to work. A recruiter must pay for himself or herself in the first 90 days generally to have a desk. Job security only lasts about 30 days at a time if the recruiter’s billings are not way above expectations. Benefits are quite expensive for both individuals and families (and this is not much different from other companies in the same industry). This is something that does need to be addressed. Also, you must work in the office and as of today there is not the opportunity to telecommute, which again I believe is something that should be addressed in today's world.

Advice to Management

It takes more than 90 days to see if a recruiter is worth his or her keep. Job security only lasts about 30 days at a time if the recruiter’s billings are not way above expectations. Benefits are quite expensive for both individuals and families (and this is not much different from other companies in the same industry). This is something that does need to be addressed. Also, you must work in the office and as of today there is not the opportunity to telecommute, which again I believe is something that should be addressed in today's world.

Other Employee Reviews for FirstPRO

1. "At Subaru for FirstPro"

Current Employee - Desktop Support Analyst in Pennsauken, NJ
    Current Employee - Desktop Support Analyst in Pennsauken, NJ

I have been working at FirstPRO full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They're very responsive, and gave me what I needed to do the job.

Cons

There are no cons to speak of

"Recruiter"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I worked at FirstPRO full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

NONE, - They are not good people.

Cons

They TAKE talent from clients served at same time as billing them for services VERY FAKE and NOT a true Faith based firm at all - its for show.

Advice to Management

Shut it down before you get shut down by Law Enforcement