Fiserv - Good stable place to work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Fiserv

"Good stable place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

Pros

Lots of opportunity division wide...leadership works hard at providing internal opportunities when local positions aren't available. Client focus is paramount.

Cons

Too much critical work is off-shored. Off shore resources are not committed to our products or our customers. It takes twice the effort for us to deliver our products because we have to continually retrain the off-shore associates.

Advice to Management

Conduct a serious assessment of the effectiveness of off-shore resources. Understandable that we have to do it because this is a corporate directive but perhaps we can help solve the problem.

Other Employee Reviews for Fiserv

"Great company for technology but process heavy"

Former Employee - Technical Lead in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Technical Lead in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Technology
    process sometimes get lot of free times

Cons

1. salary
    2. no growth
    3. lack of benefits.
    4. management is lacking reviews

Advice to Management

See how the management team is handling the employees. Bad reputation will result is loosing employees and good clients

"horrendous"

Current Employee - Inbound Phone Associate in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Inbound Phone Associate in Phoenix, AZ

Pros

cafeteria on the premises. free parking outside.

Cons

I took assessments to get this job and went through an interview. Then when I get into training class they tell me it is not a good fit for me. What is wrong with them?!

Advice to Management

Listen to people who have just started at your company as they have no prejudices yet. they are objective because they do not know you! I was hired after going through an interview and assessments and then when I get into the training class i am treated badly because I am not picking up the material as quickly as other people in the training class. then i am told by the new hr person that they just hired 2 months prior to my starting that I am not a good fit for the job??!! Encouragment, kindness, making people feel valued...that is what motivates people! Not negative judgements and assumptions about their abilities!