Fiserv - It was better 5 years ago | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Fiserv

"It was better 5 years ago"

Former Employee - Sales Executive in Lincoln, NE
Former Employee - Sales Executive in Lincoln, NE

I worked at Fiserv full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Customers are always over promised. Product deadlines are never met. High turnover in the support area because of low pay. Waffle House trainees make more. Products don't work once they are introduced.

Cons

Domestic partner benefits suck (because there aren't any) unless you are the same sex.

Other Employee Reviews for Fiserv

"Apply yourself, the experience is what you make of it"

Current Employee - Research Analyst in Dublin, OH
    Current Employee - Research Analyst in Dublin, OH

I have been working at Fiserv full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Nice co-workers, flex schedule, management that communicates expectations clearly and directly. Pay is above average (although not by much) but considering this economy I think that is a positive aspect of this job. Network and make nice with people, it will help you for upward career movement. Take initiative -- it won't go unnoticed.

Cons

Some high -turn over due to the nature of our work. Seasonality of research means some times can be stressful. Don't be afraid to reach out and ask for help or tell them that your workload it too high.

Advice to Management

Some high turn over. Would have liked to see some quicker turn-around on filling positions -- although I believe thoughtful decisions are worth the wait. I would rather have quality, high-caliber, management in here then someone who just sucks oxygen and doesn't respect lower level employees/

"A very interesting experience...I will never forget"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

I worked at Fiserv full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The work was busy to the point you didn't realize that the day has passed you by, the cafeteria plan was great

Cons

Doing your work and doing it well is not at all acknowledged. Not being able to work from home but at the same time your peers can work from home when they want to. Being quiet and getting the work done is a serious problem. Having a department of “friends” who are willing to lie to make themselves feel good because they are threatened by someone who knows how to do their job.

Advice to Management

My advice to management is to replace your entire team in HR. Some have no degrees and have need proper management training.