Fiserv - Death Sentence. Don't leave your job to come to a nightmare | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Fiserv

"Death Sentence. Don't leave your job to come to a nightmare"

Current Employee - Network Engineer in Norcross, GA
Current Employee - Network Engineer in Norcross, GA

I have been working at Fiserv full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Lunch plan. Flex hours based on who you work for. Sorry, I wish I could think of something else but I'd be lying.

Cons

First let's start with the poor processes they have in place. The place is like a house of cards. If you follow their processes, nothing gets done on time. I'm wondering how they acquire new business or keep the old clients due to their lack of planning. Nothing gets delivered on time which leads to poor business ethics. The infrastructure is basically taped together. It's frightening when you look at their practices. Health/dental plan is so scary it will make you choose Obamacare over it. Don't have a pre-existing condition and work here because they pay better because it will all go back into paying for your medical bills, along with the stroke you'll get from working here. Management has no clue what they're doing. This is by far the worst place I've ever worked. You've been warned.

Advice to Management

What's the point? They don't listen and my mom used to tell me "if you cannot hear, you will feel"

Other Employee Reviews for Fiserv

"Good place to work."

Current Employee - Windows Operations Engineering
    Current Employee - Windows Operations Engineering

I have been working at Fiserv full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Pay is good. Co-workers are good to work with.

Cons

Does not provide a path for people to move up in the company. If you're in ops engineering, there isn't a path to move up into platform engineering.
    They take about providing associates with training to advance, but when the time comes, they say that they do not have a budget to do so.

Advice to Management

If you say that you are going to provide training for advancement, you need to follow through.

"Leaderless, rudderless company who can't deliver quality and are losing customers"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Fiserv full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

They pay you, they have a nice cafeteria program in some locations, they don't micro-manage (mostly), and they have OK insurance.

Cons

I used to like working here, but the management has just completely lost touch with reality. High-value customers are abandoning us, we can't close any deals, and when we do we can't deliver on time or on budget. It's a company on the decline, with no upside if you have worked there for many years. Raises are pitiful and rare, and you have to threaten to resign to even get them to consider giving you the AVERAGE salary in your profession. Avoid.

Advice to Management

Replace your middle managers. All of them.