Fiserv - Fiserv was a great place to work. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Fiserv

"Fiserv was a great place to work."

Former Contractor - Rim Operator in Irving, TX
Former Contractor - Rim Operator in Irving, TX

I worked at Fiserv as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Doing the Rim Operator job was something I enjoyed doing. Working with my associates were very helpful in helping me get started and learn the new job.

Cons

I learned the hard way there is no First admendment rights in the work place. There is no due process. What was said to HR was taken as gospel. I had no say in the matter.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. Have associates to talk about work only and keep there private lives and thoughts to themself. Cut the using the Lords name in vane and cussing so much.

Other Employee Reviews for Fiserv

1. "For an entry level job no one should be complaining"

Former Employee - Inbound Fraud Prevention
    Former Employee - Inbound Fraud Prevention

I worked at Fiserv full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexible shift options, above minimum wage, easy, get your own desk, great cafeteria, lots of PTO, nice supervisors, great for experience, opportunity to move up in the company

Cons

Lots of kids fresh out of high school, supervisor "cliques" (harmless but annoying)

Advice to Management

Pay your employees a little more and hire people with experience to cut down on the turnover rate.

"This company should be in the top 5 worst companies"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Fiserv full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Paid time off. It's a job in a very bad economy. Air conditioning works well.

Cons

Rediculasly bad health insurance, low salary, low salary bans, very low percentage raise when you can get one, stingy hunger games type bonus structure, old outdated equipment. Not very many career opportunities in the Phoenix office. There is a sight director in Phoenix but no other Directors, VP's or anything higher. They like to keep all the control in the Dublin, Oh call center where they have plenty of Directors, VP's, Sr VP's. Every once in a while Dublin will send us a postion in a department we don't have in Phoenix, but we know eventually they will decide they need one less position in that department and they will lay that person off. So it can be dangerous to apply for the rare opportunity that may pop up in Phoenix because you just may end up looking for a new job. Our department has been asking for certain equipment upgrades that are very inexpensive, but we are always told it's not in the budget, but the company will buy two seats on a plane to send one or our VP's out to make an appearance a few times a year. Cut one of his trips to our site and it will pay for the upgrades we have been begging for. We are internet banking company but are constantly having issues with our systems not working properly.

Advice to Management

It's time to start putting money back into the company instead of always trying to make your balance sheet look good. If you want to keep good people, you need to pay them.