"Fiserv, a culture focused organization that provides associates with great internal career opportunities"

Current Employee - Human Resources in New York, NY

I have been working at Fiserv full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been an associate at Fiserv for a little over two years. I started as an Intern in the organization and quickly transitioned to a full-time associate in our world class Corporate Analyst Program. This rotational program provided a unique learning opportunity in that I was able to experience different facets of my corporate function. Since my graduation from being a Corporate Analyst I have been promoted to a Manager. Over the last 2+ years Fiserv has provided me with many opportunities to grow my career internally. Being relatively young in my career I appreciate the career development and advancement the company offers.

Cons

Fiserv has a smart and knowledgeable leadership team that sets a high bar for performance, sometimes can be challenging to meet.

"Lot of work"

Former Employee - Implementation Analyst in Austin, TX

I worked at Fiserv full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good company to work with

Cons

Sometimes have to work more than 8 hours

"FirstData Merger is gutting the awesome culture"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Fiserv full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Positive environment; talented people; supportive colleagues; flexibility and work/life balance; plenty of opportunity for self-development (but you have to take the initiative). Strong work environment for people who are good at setting boundaries.

Cons

Weak work environment for people who have a tough time setting boundaries or are inclined to say yes to too much work. We were told we were going to keep our awesome culture after acquiring First Data but that doesn't seem to be happening. Morale is declining because of the complete lack of communication between top leadership and front line operations.

Continue reading

Fiserv Response

Manager, Recruitment Marketing

Thank you for your feedback regarding the recent acquisition. We appreciate hearing about your experience with the front desk staff and value your and all associates’ opinions as we strive to continuously improve as a FORTUNE™ Most Admired Company.

Discover more reviews about Fiserv.