Fiserv - Great opportunity with a large company transitioning in the right direction!! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Fiserv

"Great opportunity with a large company transitioning in the right direction!!"

Current Employee - Manager in Norcross, GA
Current Employee - Manager in Norcross, GA

I have been working at Fiserv full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Career Growth
Pay
Work from home
Work/Life balance

Cons

Benefits are on the expensive side

Advice to Management

Continue the transparent communication while the company is continuing to transition from a holding company to a operating company.

Other Employee Reviews for Fiserv

1. "Enjoyed working here..."

Former Employee - Customer Solutions Supervisor in Hickory, NC
    Former Employee - Customer Solutions Supervisor in Hickory, NC

I worked at Fiserv full-time (More than a year)

Pros

In my role as Customer Solutions Supervisor of their Biller Solutions, I was fairly satisfied with the company benefits as well as the perks Fiserv offered its employees. My favorite was the in-house café, where we had a chef cooked us great food everyday and healthy options were available all day long. As a member of the leadership team, we were required to attend regular leadership trainings, which was a huge plus for someone who is constantly looking for ways to grow professionally. I also like the tuition reimbursement option, which many of our student workers availed of.

Cons

The work load was a bit heavy for the supervisors and managers to be able to maintain a good work/life balance. 9 out of 10 supervisors/managers end up taking work home just to meet the deadline for deliverables. Instead of spending more time on the floor coaching associates, supervisors also had to take care of a lot of admin work. This was on top of million other things they had to do to fulfill their manager/supervisor role.

Advice to Management

Invest time and resources on identifying specific areas/tasks that can be assigned or delegated to a different department so the supervisors/managers can focus on their main duties.

2. "Enjoyable work environment with strong team support"

Former Employee - Business Analyst in Norcross, GA
    Former Employee - Business Analyst in Norcross, GA

I worked at Fiserv full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I worked on a Financial Accounting software suite. The development team included Business Analysis, Dev and QA. The team worked well as a unit and all were very supportive of each other and our project. Whenever a weakness was identified, the entire team worked to support and correct. Everyone worked toward releasing and supporting an exceptional product. Every team I worked with had similar work ethic.

Cons

The three plus years I worked there, raises were non-existent. There was almost constant reorganization such that we were worried about our positions. I trained the off shore resources that took over my position.

Advice to Management

Keep your work force informed. No one likes working in the dark.