Fiserv - Great opportunity with a large company transitioning in the right direction!! | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

There are newer employer reviews for Fiserv

"Great opportunity with a large company transitioning in the right direction!!"

Current Employee - Manager in Norcross, GA
Current Employee - Manager in Norcross, GA

I have been working at Fiserv full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Career Growth
Pay
Work from home
Work/Life balance

Cons

Benefits are on the expensive side

Advice to Management

Continue the transparent communication while the company is continuing to transition from a holding company to a operating company.

Other Employee Reviews for Fiserv

"Stay Away"

I worked at Fiserv full-time

Pros

You get a paycheck and insurance..

Cons

Company has recently gone through a merger of all of its offices. All of the offices do things differently and evidently was not addressed prior to the merger. Even after the merger, they are now struggling, to customer dissatisfaction, to find out how its is going to work. Most people seem to do what they want to without any consideration for consequences. You are not evaluated based on your performance, only on the goals that are set before you. Employees are not even knowledgeable of their own products. Most days it is chaos in trying to help anyone. Do not pay any attention to what Fiserv publishes or what they tell you. The reality is quite the opposite. The unbelievable thing is that they will admit there are problems but do nothing about it. Many products they upgrade will really mess the system up.

Advice to Management

Be aware what is actually going on in your company. Listen to your own employees on how they feel about Fiserv. Fiserv is highly disorganized since the merger. Do what you say you will do and concentrate on your customers. They are completely ignored. Read your employees comments on your own website on how to improve the organization. The majority of the reviews are negative.

2. "Enjoyed working here..."

Former Employee - Customer Solutions Supervisor in Hickory, NC
    Former Employee - Customer Solutions Supervisor in Hickory, NC

I worked at Fiserv full-time (More than a year)

Pros

In my role as Customer Solutions Supervisor of their Biller Solutions, I was fairly satisfied with the company benefits as well as the perks Fiserv offered its employees. My favorite was the in-house café, where we had a chef cooked us great food everyday and healthy options were available all day long. As a member of the leadership team, we were required to attend regular leadership trainings, which was a huge plus for someone who is constantly looking for ways to grow professionally. I also like the tuition reimbursement option, which many of our student workers availed of.

Cons

The work load was a bit heavy for the supervisors and managers to be able to maintain a good work/life balance. 9 out of 10 supervisors/managers end up taking work home just to meet the deadline for deliverables. Instead of spending more time on the floor coaching associates, supervisors also had to take care of a lot of admin work. This was on top of million other things they had to do to fulfill their manager/supervisor role.

Advice to Management

Invest time and resources on identifying specific areas/tasks that can be assigned or delegated to a different department so the supervisors/managers can focus on their main duties.