KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Freedom to succeed or fail

Dec 7, 2021 - Vice President Product Management in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fast-moving, dynamic, results-oriented organization. Fail fast and re-position.

Cons

Greater compensation, more equity, and create incentives for internal entrepreneurs.

2 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Review

Jan 12, 2022 - Senior Business Consultant in Oxford, MS
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very happy with this company

Cons

No cons for this company

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

FirstData Merger is gutting the awesome culture

Sep 17, 2019 - Senior Recruiter in Alpharetta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Positive environment; talented people; supportive colleagues; flexibility and work/life balance; plenty of opportunity for self-development (but you have to take the initiative). Strong work environment for people who are good at setting boundaries.

Cons

Weak work environment for people who have a tough time setting boundaries or are inclined to say yes to too much work. We were told we were going to keep our awesome culture after acquiring First Data but that doesn't seem to be happening. Morale is declining because of the complete lack of communication between top leadership and front line operations.

Continue reading
    159 people found this review helpful

Fiserv Response

Manager, Recruitment Marketing

Thank you for your feedback regarding the recent acquisition. We appreciate hearing about your experience with the front desk staff and value your and all associates’ opinions as we strive to continuously improve as a FORTUNE™ Most Admired Company.

Discover more reviews about Fiserv.