Fivetran - A highlight of a company experience | Glassdoor
  1. "A highlight of a company experience"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

I have been working at Fivetran full-time for less than a year

Pros

Affirmative and supportive culture. Language of, “I trust you” is commonly and earnestly spoken. Kudos are abundant/instant. Lots of work for everyone. We’re at a build/create stage for a lot of things such as best practices, frameworks, tools, and yes, actual products too. You have ideas, bring it and test it. Products that are game-changing for the data and analytics users/consumers. It’s always cool to hear about another customer that became a Fivetran champion. Oakland location (a block from 12th St. Bart). It’s a draw for many East Bay commuters. From SF, the reverse commute is still enticing enough. Benefits. 100% paid health coverage premiums, unlimited PTO, 401k with match program. Cell phone stipend is neat. Commuter benefits too. Breakfast items and snacks offered. Scheduled catered lunches. Plus more that I haven’t taken advantage of, such as paid volunteer hours.

Cons

Some days I wish some programs/decisions are already existing so all that’s left to do is execute. All in good time!

Continue reading
    Fivetran2020-01-14

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Best Place I have EVER Worked"

Current Employee - Sales Enablement Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Fivetran full-time for less than a year

Pros

I feel appreciated, my work and time are valued, Fivetran hires incredibly talented and caring people, our leadership team are true coaches and there to help wherever they can, my team works so well together, great pay, amazing benefits, best in class product, outstanding culture, lots of opportunity to be creative and be an integral part in the development of the company and its people. Couldn't ask for a better workplace and team!

Cons

Nothing I can think of

Fivetran2020-03-17
  2. "Great Place to work...Amazing people!"

Current Employee - Director in Oakland, CA

I have been working at Fivetran full-time for less than a year

Pros

Smart collaborative people People want you to succeed Everyone I have met has been super nice and helpful Great Culture

Cons

I have no cons at this point!

Continue reading
    Fivetran2020-03-17

Discover more reviews about Fivetran.