Flanders Corporation - Satisfing product to market, quality, work environment, compensation.incentive while working with great people | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Flanders Corporation

"Satisfing product to market, quality, work environment, compensation.incentive while working with great people"

Former Employee - Project Development Engineer in New Bern, NC
Former Employee - Project Development Engineer in New Bern, NC

Pros

Product recognition in marketplace
High quality product
Good compilation of manufacturing processes
Easy to accomplish job thru environment supplied by company
Fair and reasonable work conditions to do your best job
Friendly atmosphere for open communication
Good training and advancement to match your abilities
Good facility

Cons

Location however for surrounding areas there are exciting things yo do and places to see

Advice to Management

Continue your ouystanding dedication to the advancement of tecnology in your field and your contributions to the community.

Other Employee Reviews for Flanders Corporation

1. "Overall it was ok."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, NC

Pros

Learned how important filters are

Cons

Not alot of opprotunity to grow.

2. "Successful corporation, but not ideal for young mothers"

I worked at Flanders Corporation full-time

Pros

Large variety of departments with plenty of job opportunities for various degrees of skills and background, decent and reliable pay, decent and fair benefits, variety of shifts available, fairly local for surrounding counties.

Cons

VERY strict with their attendance policy! Opperates on a ZERO TOLERANCE-NO FAULT point system! Doctor's notes, mandatory court appearances, legitimate family circumstances, etc.; there is no such thing as an excused tardy or absence and this policy is even more strict at the beginning of your 90 day, probationary period. I'm a single mother and within my first 90 days I was required by their company physician to stay home for 24 hours because of the Flu, then within the next few weeks both of my young children became ill and their care providers refused to allow them to stay in their care for a full 48 hours. Even with doctor's notes I was terminated for failure to comply with attendance policies.

Advice to Management

I understand that there must be rules and guidelines in place to ensure success within the corporation, however, I feel that there is room for adjustments and exceptions within their procedures.