KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, less than 1 year

LOVE working here

May 10, 2021 - Channel Sales Manager in Buffalo, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

the onboarding for a new hire was seamless. I love that any resource I may need to be successful is already in place for me. The support from my team has been great and EVERYONE is so welcoming

Cons

I have not found any cons other than covid restricted travel but that will come in due time.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Place to Grow

Nov 18, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've always had my voice heard and opinions considered anytime I raise them. I have found Flashpoint to be receptive and accomodating. I have noted my desires in my career path and have felt they've been heard. I feel comfortable and empowered to share my ideas here. Flashpoint has been very flexible with my work-life balance as well and understanding that my job as a parent comes first and foremost. The culture and people is why I stay.

Cons

Sometimes we get pulled in too many directions with certain projects and things can fall to the wayside or are not executed as well as they could be. We're fast-paced, priorities change and we're keeping up with real-world challenges and constantly adapting, and sometimes plans can be a little half-baked. We end up with some bad hires but that happens at any company. At times some of the more senior people we hire don't end up performing at the level they were hired for and at times less senior people can be overlooked until they prove themselves and step up. If you're not willing to take initiative to step up on your own or you don't have a good manager dedicated to your growth, it can be hard to earn promotions you feel you deserve.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Current Employee

Jan 18, 2022 - Recruiter in Laurel, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

The team is cool, small so that is a plus.

Cons

communication with management caused issues

1 person found this review helpful

Flashpoint Response

Director of Talent

I believe that this review was meant for Flashpoint Personnel in Laurel, MD, not Flashpoint, the Threat Intelligence company. Flashpoint, the Threat Intel company, does not have any recruiters based in Laurel, MD.

Discover more reviews about Flashpoint.