Fleetcor - Very shady | Glassdoor

"Very shady"

Current Employee - CLC Contract Negotiator in Wichita, KS
Current Employee - CLC Contract Negotiator in Wichita, KS

Pros

Good friendly people for the most part but always a bad apple in the bunch. Pretty flexible with needing time off.

Cons

Executives of Fleetcor will change the rules of the game meaning your terms of employment without much notice. Human resources are worthless. Benefits are less than average so I never participated. They look for any reason they can to fire you so it is like going to kindergarten all over again where every minute literally counts. They could care less too because they know no one is going anywhere because of the economy.

Advice to Management

Treat employees fairly and work on efficiency. It feels like we are working for Big Brother.

Other Employee Reviews for Fleetcor

1. "Field Sales Rep"

Current Employee - Field Sales Representative
    Current Employee - Field Sales Representative

I have been working at Fleetcor full-time

Pros

The training process is phenomenal! Never experienced anything quite like it, & I've worked for some of the biggest, best, & most innovative companies in the world! This company totally invests in it's employees, & sets everyone up for immediate success!!

Cons

The only con I can think of is my personal commute to the office. (However, my daily territory is very convenient!)

Advice to Management

Everyone overall is great, & very supportive! However, I'm a firm believer that I've landed the absolute best manager in the world!:)

"Sub-Human praises Overlord"

I have been working at Fleetcor full-time

Pros

Your hard work will allow the great overlord to sell company stock for millions of dollars every year!

Cons

It's hard to come up with any cons for such a wonderful company run by such a beloved overlord. I wake up every day knowing my hard work for far less than market value and no chance of a career promotion will allow my glorious overlord to unload millions of dollars of company stock every year!

I am so proud of the glorious overlord for being the highest paid CEO in GA. Who cares if we lie to customers constantly, sneak in as many fees as we can, strip teams down to the bare bones, and never replace the people who leave.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter how poorly you're treated or how many times Fleetcor leadership crushes your hopes and dreams. All that matters is that every now and then your overlord's minions may grace you with their presence and excitedly tell you about the exorbitant company profits and how none of it would be possible without you.

Advice to Management

Your methods are clearly working for you. Executives are unloading millions of dollars of stock every year while running all the companies they acquire into the ground. So, keep it up I guess? After all, you don't really care what your employees think about you or your leadership.