Flextronics - Decent starting pay that leaves a lot to be desired when all is said and done. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Flextronics

"Decent starting pay that leaves a lot to be desired when all is said and done."

Current Employee - Customer Service Technician in Stockton, CA
Current Employee - Customer Service Technician in Stockton, CA

Pros

The team you work with is typically a very small, tight-knit group. Starting pay is pretty solid, especially for what the work entails. 40 hours is required so it works out well for those who want to get paid.

Cons

40 hours is required so it makes it difficult if you want something that's a bit more flexible. Going on the 2nd year of no pay increase. Dealing in customer service/retail is one thing... but always being painted as the devils henchman can suck. High stress environment, not a job for thin skinned folks.

Advice to Management

Pay your peoples. Being a front line representative for such a large corporation, only to feel so completely left in the dark and unappreciated, no bueno. Management needs to stop making so many changes, stop cutting our legs out from under us on what we can do to help customers, and give us a little freedom to keep everything moving smoothly for both sides (Less headaches at work). Oh and pay us already!

Other Employee Reviews for Flextronics

1. "They have great projects to be a part of and the teams are very well picked."

Current Employee - Senior Interaction Designer in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Interaction Designer in San Diego, CA

Pros

They have great benefits, they care about the employees and there is a good work play balance.

Cons

Things can move slow, however you can't move a battleship like you can a speed boat.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing, listening to your employees.

"I had the opportunity to work with some of the nicest people that I could ever meet."

Current Employee - Planner/Scheduler in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Planner/Scheduler in Austin, TX

Pros

Flextronics is a well recognized company with good benefits and great work culture.

Cons

Job is highly stressful and there are no proper tools and training to accomplish the tasks that the job requires.

Advice to Management

Please invest on your employees so that they could improve their job skills. Employees are your biggest asset.