Florida Cancer Specialists - Great company who truly cares about their patients and employees! | Glassdoor
  1. "Great company who truly cares about their patients and employees!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

I have been working at Florida Cancer Specialists full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Florida Cancer Specialists is committed to patients and ensuring that they have the best possible outcome. The staff and the doctors are truly caring and compassionate and there is no better place to work.

Cons

Please continue to update employees on the successes as well as the challenges, so that we can best support the mission.

Advice to Management

Continue to provide updates and communicate the successes of Florida Cancer Specialists.

Florida Cancer Specialists2018-02-15
  1. "Great place"

Former Employee - Medical Assistant in Fort Myers, FL

I worked at Florida Cancer Specialists full-time for more than a year

Pros

Wonderful place to work for..Good coworker, good team work

Cons

There wasn't nothing i didn't like

Florida Cancer Specialists2019-10-04

"They act like they care, but they don't."

Former Employee - IT Systems Administrator in Fort Myers, FL

I worked at Florida Cancer Specialists full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Benefits are OK, but 1 year waiting period for 401k contributions. Some colleagues are nice, sometimes free pizza or sandwiches from vendors but not as often as it used to be.

Cons

The IT department is set up like a call center, only half a dozen supervisors have offices. No real cubicles any more. Often impossible to work, bright lights, loud. Starting pay is below average. I tried to talk about issues but was never heard. So I left. Making a lot more now. with less aggravation. Don't waste your talent.

Advice to Management

The CIO is as clueless and only interested in looking good. Focus on maintaining infrastructure and security and not only on rampant growth.

Florida Cancer Specialists2019-11-13

Discover more reviews about Florida Cancer Specialists.