Florida SouthWestern State College - Great place, good people | Glassdoor
  1. "Great place, good people"

Current Employee - Coordinator

I have been working at Florida SouthWestern State College full-time for more than a year

Pros

Love working at the college and helping students. Enjoy upper management and the team I work with. Office staff are fun and supportive.

Cons

Wish we had what similar Florida College's offer , for sick pools / FMLA paid leave ,etc.

Florida SouthWestern State College2019-02-27

Florida SouthWestern State College Response

March 21, 2019Hr Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for sharing such positive comments about your work life experience at FSW. While it is always nice to hear good things, we also appreciate the "cons" comments because those comments help us continually strive for improvement. With that said, I am sharing your comments ...

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great people & benefits!"

Current Employee - Office Assistant in Fort Myers, FL

I have been working at Florida SouthWestern State College part-time for more than a year

Pros

Great environment, hours and people as a part-time worker. If full-time, super benefits!

Cons

No cons in any way.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing - promoting education, diversity and supporting students and staff.

Florida SouthWestern State College2019-06-14
  2. "Great learning experience"

Former Employee - Peer Architect in Naples, FL

I worked at Florida SouthWestern State College full-time for less than a year

Pros

I learned a lot about working with a team and leading a classroom. Learn many transferable skills.

Cons

More training for leading workshops

Florida SouthWestern State College2019-06-12

Discover more reviews about Florida SouthWestern State College.