KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A global, remote-friendly "scale-up" with excellent people and culture

Oct 25, 2021 - Senior Product Marketing Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Truly "flexy" work style. When they say to make your own hours they truly mean it, nobody cares when you work so long as you're reasonably available. Pretty good benefits for the US, such as four weeks vacation and a BCBS health plan. Kind and fun-loving colleagues around the globe are a pleasure to spend time with. Excellent culture of continual improvement and learning, people actively solicit and listen to the ideas and feedback of their peers.

Cons

Working across the globe can make for long days (but you certainly can take breaks). Typical scale-up issues of never having the time to do all that needs to get done (but at least it's never boring!).

Be the first to find this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good people to work with at a rapidly growing company

Jun 3, 2019 - Product Marketing in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Flexible and family friendly. - I work with some really dedicated people. - Lots of opportunities to affect how we go to market.

Cons

Typical growing pains as they expand into new markets and scales the team - it takes a while to hone new processes.

Continue reading
    7 people found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Combine a great culture with a great product and it makes a great company

May 7, 2022 - Channel Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culturally speaking, this is not a "start-up". One of the main drawbacks of a start-up comes with success and growth when founders with no real-enterprise background fail at building the right culture to retain early-stage employees. Clearly, the top management at Fluent Commerce has the right background working at large companies to know how to build the right culture: - flexible working policies (full remote welcome), it doesn't matter how you work, what matters is what you deliver. - frequent Fluent fest (whether virtual or IRL) and internal fun contests - trust and ownership, no micro-managers, managers hire you for a reason, and they trust you to succeed. - career path plans and attractive salary. Everyone is working towards the same goal, achieving something great, building the leading DOM, and having fun along the way. I can say we have been quite successful lately, with top-notch brands being signed and tier-1 system integrators lurking at us to build Fluent Commerce teams.

Cons

With trust comes a high level of autonomy. Personally, I've always thrived in being autonomous, but I understand it's not for everyone.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Fluent Commerce.

Fluent Commerce Photos

+ Add Photo
Fluent Commerce photo of: Fluent Fest 2019
Fluent Commerce photo of: Fluent Fest!
Fluent Commerce photo of: Fluent Christmas Party