Fonality - I'm enjoying my time here. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Fonality

"I'm enjoying my time here."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA

I have been working at Fonality full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great atmosphere and camaraderie.

Cons

Many of the younger employees believe that they are still in high school.

Other Employee Reviews for Fonality

"Fonality offers a wonderful environment with flexibility and investment in its employees."

I have been working at Fonality full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Due to the nature of the product sold, there is a lot of flexibility for employees working remote and employees from different offices are able to collaborate easily. Even though offices are spread out, there is a real sense of community here. Employees are always working together on developing products, solving issues and assisting customers. The company is very invested in their employees and often promoted from within. The people here are great.

Cons

Whenever a company allows you to work remote or provides flexible hours, it becomes very easy to put in extra hours. This is never expected or demanded, but it happens. Plus, everyone is so helpful, people stay late to assist one another.

"A satisfying, enjoyable workplace that continues to grow and improve"

Current Employee - Engineering in Culver City, CA
    Current Employee - Engineering in Culver City, CA

I have been working at Fonality full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Some of the best work/life balance in the industry, consistently interesting fast-paced environment, relaxed culture and coworkers, bagels, smart about promotions. I look forward to going to work each day!

Cons

Sometimes the direction, especially from executives, seems unclear and unfocused, and organizationally suffers from a large amount of technical debt and cruft made in the startup days--that said, all of this continues to improve rather than degrade.

Advice to Management

Improve morale & team mentality, especially inter-departmentally, and communication between all levels of the company. Continue to find and promote talent from every level of the company--Fonality has been exceptional at this, and I hope to see it continue as the company grows.