Fonality - Great place to learn and contribute! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Fonality

"Great place to learn and contribute!"

I have been working at Fonality full-time

Pros

Learn new things every day from smart, committed people. The company is small enough that each person makes a real difference to the company and the customers, yet there are real opportunities to expand professionally to working with other parts of the business. Also, the CEO is a really smart and (more importantly) experienced leader and is a role model for managing a technology company of this size.

Cons

As will most smaller companies there is always a struggle with priorities and resources.

Advice to Management

Keep providing reasonable, but aggressive, goals and maintain a strong dialog inside the company to foster continued teamwork!

Other Employee Reviews for Fonality

"Fonality offers a wonderful environment with flexibility and investment in its employees."

I have been working at Fonality full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Due to the nature of the product sold, there is a lot of flexibility for employees working remote and employees from different offices are able to collaborate easily. Even though offices are spread out, there is a real sense of community here. Employees are always working together on developing products, solving issues and assisting customers. The company is very invested in their employees and often promoted from within. The people here are great.

Cons

Whenever a company allows you to work remote or provides flexible hours, it becomes very easy to put in extra hours. This is never expected or demanded, but it happens. Plus, everyone is so helpful, people stay late to assist one another.

"Moving in the right direction"

Pros

Company is moving in the right direction. Given new management, they are learning from their mistakes and walking to a much better place. As difficult as it is, looking back on previous months shows that we are always in a better place than we were.

Cons

Like I said, it's difficult, particularly with the short staff, but they're making good headway.

Fonality Response

Sep 18, 2013 – Director of Human Resources

We are always looking into moving in the right direction and improving ourselves and I'm glad you feel we are headed in the right direction. At times it can feel like we're doing 10 jobs at once ... More