Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company, lots of opportunity!

Nov 9, 2015 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nearly unlimited opportunity to take your skills - and professional development - to the next level. The place definitely moves quickly, which means doors open on a regular basis if you are prepared and dedicated to improving.

Cons

Sure you have to work hard, and might even be held accountable by your manager - it's how you get better and grow. If you are looking for a cushy ecom office job that pays you to watch cartoons 37 hours a week this is not the place!

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great experience so far!

Aug 29, 2015 - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

My experience at FSW has been the best i have had in my career so far. I have worked in multiple industries before coming to this company and decided to join because I believed in the vision and where the company was going. So far, this place has surpassed my expectations. I love the people, the atmosphere and like the independence I have been given in doing my job. For a company moving this fast, I feel pretty informed on what we are doing and where we are going.

Cons

For some, the speed of change might be too much. The company has an extremely high growth rate and is trying to absorb all the changes at once.

Continue reading
    8 people found this review helpful
  2. 3.0
    Former Contractor

tried hard

Aug 3, 2021 - Dispute Resolution Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

kept fighting through issues in spite of difficulties

Cons

could have been better at communicating what the end goal was.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about FoodServiceWarehouse.com.