Foot Locker - My overall experience was a good experience. I have taken allot of good pointers away from this job. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Foot Locker

"My overall experience was a good experience. I have taken allot of good pointers away from this job."

Former Employee - Sals Lead in Washington, DC
Former Employee - Sals Lead in Washington, DC

I worked at Foot Locker part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The company requires excellent work ethic. The company is highly ranked amongst competition.

Cons

Allot of side business and favortism.

Advice to Management

Some management bend rules for there personal gain. There is also allot of unnecessary events that are provoked by management.

Other Employee Reviews for Foot Locker

"It wears on you after a while"

Current Employee - Store Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Store Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Foot Locker part-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The flexible schedule under normal circumstances is nice. You learn discipline and patience working here. Fringe benefits (discounts, first dibs on shoes, the friendly customers)

Cons

The low pay, the inability of upper level management to relate to the store level needs, the required holidays worked. I also work in a Lady Footlocker, and while the company as a whole is making money, LFL is losing money. I would advise anybody to STAY AWAY from working in one.

Advice to Management

Stop taking away privileges from the employees, treat them as an asset, not as the enemy.

2. "Footlocker is very fun and active."

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Miami, FL

Pros

Footlocker diffently give you the opportunity to gro with in there company. It also helps you understand the company a lot better.

Cons

I would be prepared for a career thAt will make you work long hours and that will definatily make you time spent away from you family.

Advice to Management

I would not change the management at footlocker it is well organized, it just can get a little stressfull when trying to complete all tasks