Footsmart - Going in the right direction! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Footsmart

"Going in the right direction!"

Current Employee - Customer Service in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Customer Service in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Footsmart full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Wow have things changed! The sweat shop atmosphere is gone. New management has made much needed improvements. Employees are recognized, rewarded and appreciated. Gone are the days of mandatory OT. We want to come to work now - there are great people here. We actually have time to talk to our supervisors to improve our performance. Management is doing a good job of improving the environment and meeting with us to improve morale. Some negative folks are no longer here.

Cons

Would like to see more team culture

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work

Other Employee Reviews for Footsmart

"A New Tide Has Rolled In!!!!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Norcross, GA

I have been working at Footsmart full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fun work environment, Decent Salary, Drama free coworkers: I've worked in this call center for 2yrs. I've worked for other call centers as an agent previously. So I have a little experience with the culture. FOOTSMART was absolutely BANANNAS last year this time. Employees were overworked and underpaid. No one felt valued and it felt like: as long as you made it to work on time, sat in your chair all day (meaning when it was time for your lunch they would ask you to wait and take a few more calls, oh and don’t have to use the restroom; they made you call to ask management for permission to go, just to name a few)...NOW its like a totally different place. They got rid off the upper call center management and brought in a few new folks. I actually like going to work now, It's fun, we have different little contest where we can win extra cash, they bring in food every 2 weeks on the day before payday (they call it tapped out Thursdays and god knows I’m normally tapped out), management seems friendly and helpful, co workers are easy going and the overall atmosphere just feels better.

Cons

I Just hate having to call a supervisor for small things we should be able to handle ourselves.

Advice to Management

GIve us access to the systems we need to assist the customers more efficently. But other than that keep doing what your doing. Thanks for making it better!!!

""So Far So Good""

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Norcross, GA

I have been working at Footsmart full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Wow! I am so amazed at the changes this company has made to make this an enjoyable place to work.
    Pros:
    *A fun place to work
    *Competitive salary
    *Employees are appreciated
    *Positive call center enviroment
    *Friendly people

I have only been here a short while but I love it so far. I read several horror stories about this job on glass door and was very hesitant about accepting the customer service position but I thought to myself well it will hold me over til I find another one, but to my suprise I actually like the job. I guess I started at the right time!

Cons

30 min lunch but u can take an hour & stay an extra 30mins

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work