Force 3 - Most Unprofessional Place I ever Worked. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Force 3

"Most Unprofessional Place I ever Worked."

Former Employee - Network Engineer in Crofton, MD
Former Employee - Network Engineer in Crofton, MD

I worked at Force 3 full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Force 3 got me a clearance which led me to the awesome company I work for now.

Cons

Its like being in high school again. Also, management has no clue what they are doing. Meetings out the yin-yang to talk about the same things over and over again when nothing has changed. They play favorites and gave all the directors new titles and raises after letting all the employees know that they wouldn't be getting raising due to cut backs. More than half the people I started with were terminated before I finally left. The pay is absolutely laughable and they will terminate you if they find out you are looking for employment else where. My advice, stay away from this company, unless you like being belittled and made to feel like no other company would ever higher you. They also say when they hire you that you will get hands on experience but don't be fooled, you will be a paper pusher and sit at your desk all day. Only engineers that have been there for 5+ years actually get put on any of the projects. What a joke.

Advice to Management

Less 3 hour lunch breaks to play golf. Also, if you want people to work over time and longer hours then they are supposed to work, how about paying them properly?

Other Employee Reviews for Force 3

1. "Awesome place to work"

Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Crofton, MD
    Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Crofton, MD

I have been working at Force 3 full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

great people, great atmosphere to grow and learn

Cons

salary is not great! Thus can't keep people great people

Advice to Management

more money to employee please

2. "Really neat place to work."

Current Employee - Engineer in Crofton, MD
    Current Employee - Engineer in Crofton, MD

I have been working at Force 3 full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Dynamic work environment that does keep it interesting. Opportunity for both pre and post sales. Very good vetting process for new engineering resources; always nice to see as taking on dead weight can hurt the team overall. The HR team at F3 is really good. I really enjoy and learn from many of my coworkers. Awesome training opportunities and encouragement by practice directors to take them. Focus on hard work but also some fun/interesting office entertainment/activities to alleviate stress. Flexible work schedule as long as the work gets done. Cisco gold partner and actually recent Cisco Federal Partner of the year 2012.

Cons

There does appear to be some bloat in management; I do often wonder what a few of these people do. Accomplishment and success should be rewarded with better salaries and bonuses - this isn't always the case.

Advice to Management

Strive to build an engineering team that stands the test of time. Employee churn isn't good; value those that you've found that are worth their salary and be willing to bump it if necessary to be competitive with other companies.