Forescout Technologies - Great place for motivated team players | Glassdoor

"Great place for motivated team players"

Current Employee - Marketing Team in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Forescout Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

The first company I've ever been at that really and truly honors work/life balance. From the CEO to all other members of management they ensure balance of life is a top priority. Which isn't to say there aren't long days, stressful times, etc - but management recognizes these efforts and we get it back. Great comp plans, fantastic medical (best I've ever had), they match 401K and promote a culture of recognition amongst peers. First company I've ever seen where non-sales people are recognized for their performance and get to go to President's Club (and this is a significant number who receive this recognition each year from business units like marketing, operations, finance, deal-desk, etc. ) Product is a game changer and our customer approval ratings are outstanding. In my 2+ years the growth and improvement has been constant for aligning previously silo'd teams and every day a stronger, more unified Forescout advances forward. Forescout has a diverse team, and this is a focus by leadership to continue progressing in this area (in 2019 alone we achieved a Board of Directors that is 50% female, and have 3 women in worldwide executive leadership roles, including VP of Worldwide Systems Engineering.) People jump in to help each other and the "in crowd" is no joke. But this "in crowd" consists of people who believe in Forescout, our customers, our team, our product and embrace making Forescout awesome in every way. If you are not someone who wants those things, then you'll for sure be on the outside of this crowd.

Cons

No major feedback, other than to remind folks that working at Forescout is a choice. Those who are giving low scores and venting behind the anonymity of this forum yet don't make the choice to leave - that's on you. Grow up and take some responsibility for your life. The rest of us who know how special Forescout is value candor, value direct communication from leadership, and we value being on a team with people who step in to help even when not their role. We value an environment where people show up because we love it here, where we jump in and get stuff done and don't wait to be told what to work on. We don't take short cuts. We are not lazy. We don't point fingers. We are not a group of people who wait for someone to "fix it" for us. We dive in and figure it out. We recognize that it's up to us to make our company great. This is Silicon Valley so there are plenty of openings out there at other companies. Go to one of those companies so Forescout can fill your spot with a team member who wants to be here.

Continue reading
    Forescout Technologies2019-12-20

Forescout Technologies Response

January 9, 2020CEO

You get it. You get that we have the best product on the market with the best customers. You get that we work hard but value balance, family and personal time. You get that we're making strides everyday towards building more global alignment and diverse teams. You get the value of our gritty, teamwork nature. And for that, we are so pumped to have you on Team Forescout. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. - MDC

Continue reading
  1. "Great Work Place"

Current Employee - Devops Engineer

I have been working at Forescout Technologies full-time

Pros

Work & Life Balance

Cons

none i have noticed so far

Forescout Technologies2019-09-30
  2. "Great Internship"

Former Intern - Software Engineer(Internship) in San Jose, CA

I worked at Forescout Technologies for less than a year

Pros

Great intern program. Meaningful projects too for interns

Cons

Intern program is fairly new, but they're working hard to make it more established

Forescout Technologies2020-02-13

Discover more reviews about Forescout Technologies.