Cover image for Foresight Mental Health

Current Employee

Living Our Values

Sep 14, 2021 - Mental Health Therapist in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's nice working for a company that is invests in their employee's and is living it's values.

Cons

Telehealth is not always the most ideal means of providing services, but offices will be opening soon and in person services will improve the implementation of care for our members.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best remote employer

Aug 2, 2022 - Mental Health Clinican in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

A great company to work for remotely. They have thought of everything needed to support the clinician. The benefits are excellent!

Cons

Six clients a day can be a very full day. Many of the collateral resonsibilites of a therapist are taken care of so that is a plus

Be the first to find this review helpful

Foresight Mental Health Response

We’re grateful to Foresighters like you who’ve helped build a solid foundation of clinical excellence here. You—and all of our providers—are the heart and soul of Foresight, and we’re so glad you’re here. Your continued support of our purpose and your contributions to helping our members heal and grow mean everything to us.

2. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Mental Health Focus to Corporate Messiness

Aug 3, 2022 - Mental Health Clinician
    Business Outlook

Pros

The clinicians are great people, skilled therapists, and compassionate supporters of one another. Our operations teams and staff are incredible, taking on a rollercoaster of changes and incredibly helpful and reliable. Clinical leads are rockstars taking on a whole lot to be supportive to their teams as trust in upper management steadily erodes.

Cons

MASSIVE changes in the last few months. A used-to-be clinician-supportive environment (which allowed us to care for our clients like we all want and care about doing) has turned into a corporate clean-up mess. Slack has been eliminated and replaced with Google Spaces- not an experience that allows connection and support. Case consultation groups were required and compensated and are now optional and uncompensated. These decisions reflect a financial clean-up strategy that further isolate therapists in an already isolated remote and emotionally taxing work experience. Massive layoffs of staff in non-clinical departments have been bad for morale and illuminated the mistakes made by a startup company expanding too fast. Lastly, a change in EHR to a non-intuitive and non-user friendly medical model has proven disastrous, leaving clinicians frustrated, and handling a good deal of operations responsibilities without appropriate compensation. This includes being responsible for our own billing; having a designated team to handle billing was a selling point for Foresight for every clinician who applied prior to July 2022.

Continue reading
    26 people found this review helpful

Foresight Mental Health Response

Thank you for sharing openly here. Indeed, we’ve been through a lot of change recently. These tough organizational decisions affected many of our wonderful colleagues, and we didn’t come to them lightly. These organizational shifts were made in service to continuing to fulfill our purpose of providing exceptional and affordable mental health care—for our members today, and for those who’ll need us in the future.

Discover more reviews about Foresight Mental Health.

Foresight Mental Health Careers

Cover image for Foresight Mental Health

Foresight is a mental health and wellness clinic providing members with a wide range of treatments and services related to improving mental...More

• Careers
  • Benefits
  • Company Culture

Foresight Mental Health Photos