Foresite Compliance Cloud - Relaxed atmosphere, interesting assignments and great coworkers. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Foresite Compliance Cloud

"Relaxed atmosphere, interesting assignments and great coworkers."

I worked at Foresite Compliance Cloud full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I'm not sure what happened to cause some of the negative reviews here but my own experience was very positive. My assignments were interesting and challenging, and I added to my knowledge base.
My co-workers were fun and helpful, the office manager was pretty awesome and my bosses were always responsive, helpful and encouraging.
The whole office would typically go out for lunch about once a month or have other fun activities (cook-outs, and even trap shooting).
Overall, I really enjoyed my time at Foresite, I would have liked to have stayed on, but had to leave do to a long distance move.

Cons

I was hired through a temp agency which has its own set of cons. I really don't have any gripes with Foresite though.

Advice to Management

I was really enjoying the Star Wars Vector game. You guys should get that fixed!

Other Employee Reviews for Foresite Compliance Cloud

"Hierarchical nightmare with no growth potential"

Pros

+ Flexible with time off (with ample notice)

Cons

- Negative work environment: stifling cubes; any type of discussion with colleagues is frowned upon
    - Poor management: ridiculous incentives illustrate a disconnect with needs of employees; managers were overwhelmed, but unable to delegate effectively
    - Poor pay
    - Monotonous tasks (part of the job description, but disappointing nonetheless)
    - No opportunity for advancement (read: dead-end job)

Advice to Management

The key to loyal, hardworking employees is making them feel they're making a difference at their job. By keeping all lower-level workers sidelined, exclusively doing low-skill, monotonous work, you isolated smart employees who may have lots of great advice to contribute! Something as little as letting the OCS team sit in on meetings and give input would make a big difference!

Foresite Compliance Cloud Response

Sep 10, 2013 – HR Manager

Foresite is an international corporation with over a decade of experience serving as environmental regulatory compliance partner to over 100 multinational corporations. We truly value our... More

"Zombie company, how are you still even trading?"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rugby, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rugby, England (UK)

Pros

I don't work there anymore.

Cons

CEO seems to have way more than 9 lives, yet to be held account for any of his duplicitous dealings. CEO bred an "us and them" mentality. Many US staff believed UK staff were being paid on time etc, but UK company was shut down by the government for unpaid tax in 2014. Everyone lost their jobs.

Advice to Management

Good luck with the case DHL has brought against you. You're going to need it.