Foresite Compliance Cloud - Exciting and fast paced, if you work hard and take the opportunity | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

There are newer employer reviews for Foresite Compliance Cloud

"Exciting and fast paced, if you work hard and take the opportunity"

I have been working at Foresite Compliance Cloud full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The company is an open book that is defining a brand new market sector. If you like to be in a cutting edge place, you'll fit in well here.

Cons

Foresite is not a place for folks who don't come with a solution oriented mindset. They won't tell you what to do and you won't progress if you don't innovate and excel beyond your function.

Advice to Management

Be careful who you hire. In such a fast growing business, the hiring process can be shortcut for expedience. However, as the reviews show a bad apple can spoil the bunch.

Other Employee Reviews for Foresite Compliance Cloud

"Run away."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I worked at Foresite Compliance Cloud part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Vacation allotment. Nothing else is worth it. This company is awful.

Cons

You are better off ANYWHERE else. You are better off unemployed. You won't get a pay check working here.
    I, like everyone else, thought the Company took care of the Brits. Then one of their kids got really sick and the Company didn't pay the medical insurance. We all got the letters that it was cancelled for lack of payment. I knew at that point, if you can do that to a kid in the hospital, you are capable of anything. That day I devoted my time to getting out.

Advice to Management

No point. They wouldn't lower themselves to read it.

"Do Not Work For or With This Company. Go Find Lorax Compliance Instead."

Pros

-After employees got evicted from the Santa Clara office due to failure to pay rent they were asked to work from home full time, so the commute was great.
    -Wonderful horror stories to entertain friends and family.
    -Strong bond with fellow employees. Nothing like trauma to bring people together.

Cons

- Paychecks were consistently late. Some employees were 6 months behind on pay at one point.
    - Healthcare was cancelled for 20 days due to lack of payment forcing employees to go almost a month without vital prescriptions and health care.
    - Sexual harassment. One employee was asked by the CEO if she was ticklish. Another employee displayed a photo of a partially nude woman on his phone with the explanation "It's a guy thing." Want to discuss these behaviors with HR? The head of HR quit almost a year ago and was never replaced. Employees were told to go to the CEO with any issues.
    - Low compensation especially for silicon valley. My position paid $10,000 more at other companies.
    - Customers are told our systems are automatic when in fact much of the work is done manually thanks to ridiculously buggy software nobody seems to have time to fix. We were asked repeatedly to lie to customers about this and other aspects of our work. Obviously this results in unhappy customers and a thoroughly unpleasant work environment.
    - Crazy work load. No one is replaced, when someone quits the cheapskate CEO just shuffles work onto remaining employees until they are all doing the work of 4 employees. (Except the CEO and his boys club who seem to spend a lot of their time getting drunk presumably at strip clubs.)
    - Company is constantly being served with lawsuit papers. Tax reps were in the office regularly (when we had an office) looking for the CEO. Immigration came looking for another employee who was subsequently deported.

Advice to Management

Doesn't matter they don't act on input.