Foresite Compliance Cloud - A CEO asleep at the wheel.............................save yourselves | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Foresite Compliance Cloud

"A CEO asleep at the wheel.............................save yourselves"

Former Employee - Senior Project Director in Campbell, CA
Former Employee - Senior Project Director in Campbell, CA

I worked at Foresite Compliance Cloud full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Above average pay-scale for the area, "team building-events", small group feel, free coffee, pinball and video games in the lobby. Pretty killer fish tank in the main lobby

Cons

* "Start-up Mentality" means no one can make a decision or hold leadership accountable.
*Repeatedly instructed to intentionally deceive clients about deliverable dates, development efforts and software patches.
*Extreme micro-management feel.
*Pay Day was never pay day.... always late, always an excuse, never the truth.
*No communication between leadership members among themselves and limited discussions from leadership to the workforce.
*Old Boy's Club - all the Brits were taken care of.
*Expectation to work 12-16 hours days to interact with UK Software Dev Team and my US Based clients.
*Let's not forget changing Medical Providers 4 times in 9 months. That is horrible leadership. Lost my co-pay three times. If you are going to take that approach, fund an HSA for every employee.
*Significant amount of employee turnover

Advice to Management

*Be transparent. Take ownership. Make your employees the priority.
*Bring some Development resources to the US instead of keeping it all offshore in the UK.
*Pay people on time, every time, no matter what.
*Have a corporate roadmap and share that map with clients and employees alike
*Start a retention compensation plan for employees who want to stay....

Other Employee Reviews for Foresite Compliance Cloud

"Relaxed atmosphere, interesting assignments and great coworkers."

I worked at Foresite Compliance Cloud full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I'm not sure what happened to cause some of the negative reviews here but my own experience was very positive. My assignments were interesting and challenging, and I added to my knowledge base.
    My co-workers were fun and helpful, the office manager was pretty awesome and my bosses were always responsive, helpful and encouraging.
    The whole office would typically go out for lunch about once a month or have other fun activities (cook-outs, and even trap shooting).
    Overall, I really enjoyed my time at Foresite, I would have liked to have stayed on, but had to leave do to a long distance move.

Cons

I was hired through a temp agency which has its own set of cons. I really don't have any gripes with Foresite though.

Advice to Management

I was really enjoying the Star Wars Vector game. You guys should get that fixed!

"Great Internship Experience"

Former Intern - Regulatory Consulting Intern in Campbell, CA
    Former Intern - Regulatory Consulting Intern in Campbell, CA

I worked at Foresite Compliance Cloud as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Nice colleagues and managers, casual working environment. Every once in the while the whole office will take a lunchtime/late afternoon for a hang-out. People on my team are reliable and supportive. My manager is accessible, encouraging and always willing to mentor. It was a fruitful experience. The company is growing its business.

Cons

Nothing came to me during the internship experience.