Forever 21 - Good Part Time Position | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Forever 21

"Good Part Time Position"

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Richmond, BC (Canada)
Former Employee - Sales Associate in Richmond, BC (Canada)

I worked at Forever 21 part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Management is very flexible in terms of hours. I worked a full time job during most of the weekday, and the store manager only scheduled me during the weekends.

Cons

Some of my coworkers found the position/company very tiring, as the store was busy from open to close. Most positions require one to stand and or walk around continuously for the whole shift.

Advice to Management

Better communication between the management and the sales associates can definitely help/improve the customer experience and revenue of the store.

Other Employee Reviews for Forever 21

1. "Flexibility is a must!"

I have been working at Forever 21 full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

If you love a fast, ever changing pace, this is the place!!

Cons

Work force should get more recognition through a better benefits package.

2. "What every Forever 21 manager is taught to do: Blame your associates for everything that went wrong"

Former Employee - Sales Associate
    Former Employee - Sales Associate

I worked at Forever 21 part-time

Pros

The forever 21 location I worked at hired a lot of employees and that fostered a more teamwork setting.

Cons

-An awful overtime policy that prevents employees from being paid their fair share of overtime when they have to work long hours and stay over to close the store at night.
    -I was blamed by my managers constantly ("It's YOUR fault that we're staying over tonight!) for not being able to return all go-backs and zone everything within an hour and a half; even though it was Christmas season and the whole store looked like it had exploded.
    -Constantly, and I mean very constantly, products come in and out and it becomes very difficult to pinpoint which clothing item belonged in which location in the store.
    -Hours varied a lot - when it is not the holidays or summer, f21 stores tend to cut down a lot on employee hours.

Advice to Management

Stop being so critical to sales associates and blaming them for not being able to achieve unrealistic goals. Also change policy so as to stop ripping off employees of their due pay.