Forever 21 - Challenging | Glassdoor

"Challenging"

Current Employee - Co-Manager in Manchester, NH
Current Employee - Co-Manager in Manchester, NH

I have been working at Forever 21 full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Company provided many opportunities to travel and assist surrounding district.

Cons

Poor training program with new hires. Unstructured and disorganized.

Other Employee Reviews for Forever 21

"I wouldnt wish it on anyone"

Former Employee - Sales Associate in San Antonio, TX
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in San Antonio, TX

I worked at Forever 21 part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

potential to make good friends

Cons

minimum wage, 10% discount, work like dogs, treated horribly by customers, long life sucking hours

Advice to Management

I had really good management, they did the best they could with a terrible job. I just wish they would listen and care for their employees. Many of my friends who worked there for years would ask for a day off for something important, like school, and it would completely go to the wayside. Although everyone is kind, they are incredibly selfish

2. "It was a very eye opening experience to work there. I learned a lot of good and bad habits of retail."

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Mission Viejo, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Mission Viejo, CA

I have been working at Forever 21 part-time (More than a year)

Pros

You get thrown into this huge company and you learn many aspects of retail. If you want to grow in this company let it be known and work hard and constantly show dedication for the profession. You have to work well with others, work well under pressure, and be able to deal with good and bad customers. You make many friends at jobs like these and its always good to say that you made it through at least one year at a Forever 21.

Cons

The managers don't necessarily help you with working to much. Every store is different though. The way that employees are taken care of corporate wise is incredibly awful. As for in store. management teams do take the next step to make sure employees are fine. You work some holidays, you don't get overtime, and you work awfully long hours.

Advice to Management

Managers should make sure that everyone is working with equal responsibilities. Unless someone is in a higher paying position everyone should work equally. Managers are supposed to help their sales team finish the job not just walk around and ask everyone if they're almost done.