Forever 21 - Eh.. Better than nothing | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Forever 21

"Eh.. Better than nothing"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Novi, MI
Current Employee - Sales Associate in Novi, MI

I have been working at Forever 21 part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

A lot of the people that work there are nice and fun to talk to and you're always around affordable clothes you want to buy

Cons

You along with other associates absolutely hate it there and you made to stay until the store is cleaned. You hear a ton of bitching from the visual floor set crew and stock crew but I've never recalled the majority of them staying until 1 am or my personal latest 2:30 am.. You don't even get overtime.

Advice to Management

Hire more people and get it together. More of the newer people are going to quit if they have to get rides and you're keeping them 2-3 hours past their original clock out times.

Other Employee Reviews for Forever 21

1. "Worst Job I ever Had"

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Broomfield, CO
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Broomfield, CO

I worked at Forever 21 part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They gave me a paycheck and a discount

Cons

Ever walk into a Forever 21 and see that all the sales associates look cranky? Its because they are treated poorly. Forever 21 was a job I took after graduating college just to have a paycheck. I work hard and I don't complain much - I didn't mind having to stand on my feet. It was that management didn't see the strengths of their employees and used them wisely or considered their employees well being. For example you had to clock out for your 10min break. The Clock was located at the far end of the store and the break room at the other - so you had to spend 2 min of your break just walking back and forth. You also had to keep your badge on during break. One day walking to the break room a customer asked for my assistance. I did the right thing and helped the customer. And then resumed my break. When I clocked in it showed I took a 25min break and not 10. I explained this to my manager right away - she said that although she appreciates me helping the customer I should have told the customer I was on break and couldn't assist. To me that's poor customer service.

Advice to Management

But the clock in and clock out computer in the break room.

2. "Starts off bad and gets worse"

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Orlando, FL

I worked at Forever 21 part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Having a job is always a pro

Cons

Having a job at Forever 21

Advice to Management

Stop acting like what you do is so important