Formulated Solutions - Legacy QA staff members constant pessimism, bickering and passing the responsibility buck | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Formulated Solutions

"Legacy QA staff members constant pessimism, bickering and passing the responsibility buck"

Pros

Family atmosphere. Many company activities throughout the year.

Cons

No privacy, no work life balance (well, maybe for the ones who pass the buck)

Advice to Management

Shake up your QA department. The "Quality" coming out of that group is substandard.

Other Employee Reviews for Formulated Solutions

1. "Great Start with a Great Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Largo, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Largo, FL

I have been working at Formulated Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Highly skilled staff, super-smart management, and a corporate structure properly tooled for high quality growth.

Cons

No cons that I can speak to. Looking forward to a long career with FS.

Advice to Management

I have only been with the company a short period of time, but during my short tenure I can say I appreciate seeing the HR group working so diligently to fill open positions and take the pressure off the existing staff as we grow. I particularly like the focus on hiring the "right" people who will be with us for the long term. I am excited about the trajectory of the company and feel we have a very bright future. Very well done.

2. "QC Analysts"

Former Employee - QC Analyst
    Former Employee - QC Analyst

I worked at Formulated Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Most people in the quality department are really great to work with. They are respectful and try to help you in any way they can if you have a problem.

Cons

A lot of the time, analysts would be given work that was said to be a top priority but had no initial warning about it and weren't prepared. This caused a lot of stress for a test to go perfectly without allowing time for hiccups like machine error or not having the right testing materials ready.

Advice to Management

Give at minimum a days warning for top priority testing so that analysts can have enough time to complete them. And always know that some errors may occur so make sure to plan deadlines accordingly.