Forney Industries - Account Associate | Glassdoor
  1. "Account Associate"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at Forney Industries part-time for more than a year

Pros

They do a lot of things for their employees i.e. breakfast is furnished on Wednesday mornings, they have cake once a month for all of the birthdays that month. Training and classed during lunch and they furnish lunch.

Cons

Depends on the department you work for, but I find that they are not always honest with you - they'll lead you on i.e. I want a full time job and they keep telling me it'll happen they have had 4 chances to do just that and they haven't.

Advice to Management

Don't lead people on or tell them that you are requiring a certain degree (because one has another degree) so you can't get the job and you find out that they people they hired don't have any degree at all, much less a particular degree!

Forney Industries2017-07-23

Other Employee Reviews

"Making the Changes Needed"

I have been working at Forney Industries full-time for less than a year

Pros

Forney's leadership is moving in the right direction. Employees that are not a good fit and/or are not strong employees are being moved out. People are being held accountable for their work. Love that we are engaged in the Northern Colorado community. I feel appreciated every day.

Cons

It is difficult that we are on three different campuses but like that we hear what is going on Company wide.

Advice to Management

Keep holding people accountable. We are moving in the right direction.

Forney Industries2017-10-31
  2. "Family Company Struggling to be Big Corp in 2019"

I worked at Forney Industries full-time

Pros

Plenty of opportunity to learn and advance career. They're very willing to promote within company and entertain lateral changes to other departments.

Cons

More focused on "culture" and participation in the attitude of the company than hard skills. Often saw hard-working and loyal employees being let go or passed over for employees that management liked better, personality-wise.

Forney Industries2019-06-18

Discover more reviews about Forney Industries.