Forney Industries - Warehouse Worker | Glassdoor
  1. "Warehouse Worker"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

I worked at Forney Industries for less than a year

Pros

Coworkers were all good to work with. Free food on Wednesdays. Was given time off when needed. Supervisor seemed to care about the employees.

Cons

Management lacks direction and compassion for the people actually doing the work. No job security and poor wages for the amount of effort required. Never seems to be good enough.

Advice to Management

Get away from the "yes people" mentality and listen to the people doing the work. If it is only about the lines picked everyday, then pay a better wage.

Forney Industries2018-04-11

Other Employee Reviews

"Making the Changes Needed"

I have been working at Forney Industries full-time for less than a year

Pros

Forney's leadership is moving in the right direction. Employees that are not a good fit and/or are not strong employees are being moved out. People are being held accountable for their work. Love that we are engaged in the Northern Colorado community. I feel appreciated every day.

Cons

It is difficult that we are on three different campuses but like that we hear what is going on Company wide.

Advice to Management

Keep holding people accountable. We are moving in the right direction.

Forney Industries2017-10-31
  2. "Family Company Struggling to be Big Corp in 2019"

I worked at Forney Industries full-time

Pros

Plenty of opportunity to learn and advance career. They're very willing to promote within company and entertain lateral changes to other departments.

Cons

More focused on "culture" and participation in the attitude of the company than hard skills. Often saw hard-working and loyal employees being let go or passed over for employees that management liked better, personality-wise.

Forney Industries2019-06-18

Discover more reviews about Forney Industries.