Cover image for Forrester

Current Employee

Great people - little communication

Apr 12, 2012 - Account Development Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Phenomenal team spirit in the office - we have each others backs. The feeling to actually contribute to a client's success. A lot of freedom as long as the results are as expected.

Cons

Anyone who doesn't work in Cambridge has basically fallen off the face of the earth for senior management - they don't care, they don't disseminate information. Pressure is applied globally to deliver against the ambitious goals but support is only really provided in the HQ. If overall performances fall short at all, no bonus will be paid company-wide - not exactly motivating.

Continue reading
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Tremendous culture and a rewarding line of business

Dec 3, 2022 - Vice President in Cambridge, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing culture that is curious, supportive, creative and collaborative. People here have an intense sense of purpose to use our expertise to help our customers succeed at their business. We have fantastic customers as well who are looking to sharpen their skills and grow their companies.

Cons

No cons stand out. Best place I’ve worked.

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Love working at Forrester

Nov 23, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I enjoy my work at Forrester, but two benefits specifically stand out: 1. The people are wonderful to work with! Very professional, trustworthy, knowledgeable, and generally just nice people all around. My boss is also fantastic! She is supportive, trustworthy and very skilled and experienced in the company and our work. 2. Forrester's flexible work policy has made it possible for my family to work hard while also accomplishing goals outside of work. They not only "allow" remote work, they provide the tools for us to be able to do it well.

Cons

Our teams are small, which sometimes means you have to wear lots of hats. But I think that is good because we are lean, which should carry us through any upcoming hard economic times. And you learn a lot in all the different roles.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Forrester.

Forrester Careers

Cover image for Forrester

At Forrester, we’re bold. We make big moves, transform businesses, and define the future. We’re the people who challenge, who innovate, who...More

• Be you
  • Be global
  • Be remote
  • Be collaborative

Forrester Photos

+ Add Photo
Forrester photo of: New hires outside our Cambridge HQ
Forrester photo of: Annual table tennis tournament finals in our Cambridge office lobby.
Forrester photo of: The lobby in our Cambridge office.
Forrester photo of: London Employee Appreciation Day
Forrester photo of: Lunch break in New Delhi!
Forrester photo of: Dallas Employee Appreciation Day