Cover image for Forrester

Current Employee

Senior Account Manager

Oct 11, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Company, Great People, Great Culture,

Cons

Lack of Career Progression in offices outside of Cambridge

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Love working at Forrester

Nov 23, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I enjoy my work at Forrester, but two benefits specifically stand out: 1. The people are wonderful to work with! Very professional, trustworthy, knowledgeable, and generally just nice people all around. My boss is also fantastic! She is supportive, trustworthy and very skilled and experienced in the company and our work. 2. Forrester's flexible work policy has made it possible for my family to work hard while also accomplishing goals outside of work. They not only "allow" remote work, they provide the tools for us to be able to do it well.

Cons

Our teams are small, which sometimes means you have to wear lots of hats. But I think that is good because we are lean, which should carry us through any upcoming hard economic times. And you learn a lot in all the different roles.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing people + Integrity + Solid culture

Oct 5, 2022 - Principal Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

There's a reason more than 10% of Forrester's employees are "boomerangs" who left and came back. This is a really good place to work, in so many ways. We work hard - it's not for folks who want to sort of skate by. But we're all in it together! I've never been better supported in any role before. This place is about the people. I am surrounded by incredible, brilliant people who care about our collective integrity, and who - although terribly busy - always have time for a colleague. There isn't greener grass than this. There is opportunity for internal career advancement, and a clear path forward. Compared with other, similar companies, it feels great to be in an organization that favors what's right over what sells.

Cons

There is more work to do than we can get done. It's nice to be in demand, but hard to turn off for the night when there's still so much more to do. Different areas of the org have different expectations and mini-cultures so if you've found you're place you're set, but if not it can be uncomfortable.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Forrester.

Forrester Careers

Cover image for Forrester

At Forrester, we’re bold. We make big moves, transform businesses, and define the future. We’re the people who challenge, who innovate, who...More

• Be you
  • Be global
  • Be remote
  • Be collaborative

Forrester Photos

+ Add Photo
Forrester photo of: New hires outside our Cambridge HQ
Forrester photo of: Annual table tennis tournament finals in our Cambridge office lobby.
Forrester photo of: The lobby in our Cambridge office.
Forrester photo of: London Employee Appreciation Day
Forrester photo of: Lunch break in New Delhi!
Forrester photo of: Dallas Employee Appreciation Day