Cover image for Forrester

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Positive Early Career Experience

Oct 10, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I initially came to Forrester as a summer intern, and was rehired as a full time employee. My experience with my managers at Forrester has been fantastic. Forrester does a really good job of making sure managers are well trained. My manager is accessible, knowledgeable about the company, and eager to talk about my goals/struggles/general thoughts. My management experience has also been very transparent: if I ever had a problem in my job or wanted to explore other areas of the company, I know my manager would be supportive. As a whole, the people at Forrester are so willing to invest in you. As an early career person, I have been especially impressed with how willing people (both within my team and outside of it) have been to hear my opinion in meetings, involve me on projects that interest me but don't fall into my jurisdiction, or just grab coffee and give career advice.

Cons

Forrester does so much that, as a new employee (especially one new to the "real world"), it can take a while to fully understand what the company does as a whole, and how your role plays into that. Parking in Cambridge is expensive.

Continue reading
    4 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Tremendous culture and a rewarding line of business

Dec 3, 2022 - Vice President in Cambridge, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing culture that is curious, supportive, creative and collaborative. People here have an intense sense of purpose to use our expertise to help our customers succeed at their business. We have fantastic customers as well who are looking to sharpen their skills and grow their companies.

Cons

No cons stand out. Best place I’ve worked.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Love working at Forrester

Nov 23, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I enjoy my work at Forrester, but two benefits specifically stand out: 1. The people are wonderful to work with! Very professional, trustworthy, knowledgeable, and generally just nice people all around. My boss is also fantastic! She is supportive, trustworthy and very skilled and experienced in the company and our work. 2. Forrester's flexible work policy has made it possible for my family to work hard while also accomplishing goals outside of work. They not only "allow" remote work, they provide the tools for us to be able to do it well.

Cons

Our teams are small, which sometimes means you have to wear lots of hats. But I think that is good because we are lean, which should carry us through any upcoming hard economic times. And you learn a lot in all the different roles.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Forrester.

Forrester Careers

Cover image for Forrester

At Forrester, we’re bold. We make big moves, transform businesses, and define the future. We’re the people who challenge, who innovate, who...More

• Be you
  • Be global
  • Be remote
  • Be collaborative

Forrester Photos

+ Add Photo
Forrester photo of: New hires outside our Cambridge HQ
Forrester photo of: Annual table tennis tournament finals in our Cambridge office lobby.
Forrester photo of: The lobby in our Cambridge office.
Forrester photo of: London Employee Appreciation Day
Forrester photo of: Lunch break in New Delhi!
Forrester photo of: Dallas Employee Appreciation Day